WOW! Compu-Bytes – IT Book 3
Our new series in computer science adopts a child-centric approach to learning computer science. The series is based on Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2016. It adopts an interactive approach and makes learning an enjoyable and enriching experience.
- At the primary level (1-5), the series focuses on presenting basic of computers and Windows operating system, Microsoft Offi ce and number of Activity Based Software such as Tux Paint, Touch Typing, Scratch and so on.
- At the middle level (6-8), the series focuses on Advanced Level of Microsoft Offi ce, Graphics Applications (Flash and Photoshop), Programming Languages (HTML, CSS and Python), Latest and Emerging Technologies and so on.
- TEACHER’S CORNER
- MODEL TEST PAPER
- LEARNING OBJECTIVES: Goals to be achieved by the end of the chapter
- QUIZ: Quick assessment of concepts
- ENRICH YOURSELF: Alternative methods on the topics
- INFO: Extra and useful information on the topics
- FAST FORWARD: Keyboard shortcuts
- KEYWORDS: Expanded form of abbreviations
- MEMORIZE: Summarizes the chapter
- EXERCISES: Evaluates understanding of the concept
- HAND-ON ACTIVITY: Word search, crossword
- LAB ACTIVITY: Practical activities
- PROJECT WORK: Apply the concepts learnt
- GROUP DISCUSSION: Helps creates interactivity
- ONLINE LINKS: Links for exploring the topic further
Out of stock