Number Max 2
NUMBER MAX equips the children with sound numerical skill. It creates a readiness for mathematical operations, application of concepts to daily life situations and logical thinking. The approach and activities focus on building the following skills.
- Finger Tracing Helps in learning number formation.
- Counting Objects Builds numerical skills.
- Tracing and Colouring Develops fine motor skills and preparedness for number writing.
- Activities Counting review to build cognitive skills.
- Writing Practice Assists number writing and promotes independent writing.
- Get Crafty Builds fine motor skills through artistic learning.
- Review Sheet Helps in recognition, recall and reinforcement of the learnt concepts.