Dot to Dash 2
DOT & DASH contains a variety of exercises that build a sound foundation for developing writing skills among the young learners. It takes the child through various stages of handwriting development. The writing exercises will help the child to:
- develop eye-hand coordination and fine motor skills.
- be imaginative and creative.
- be prepared for letter writing.
- Tracing Shapes Helps in learning different dimensions to geometric and curved shapes
- Dot to Dot Guides the formation of a pattern and develops spatial intelligence.
- Colouring Helps in motor skill building through artistic expression.
- Pattern Writing Helps in building tripod grasp and wrist movement.