Cubetto is the friendly wooden robot that will teach your child the basics of computer programming through adventure and hands-on play. Montessori-influenced, Logo Turtle-inspired. The Cubetto Playset consists of a friendly robot made of hard-wearing wood, a physical programming board, and a set of colorful coding blocks that make up a programming language you can touch.
Why should kids learn coding and computational thinking?
- Coding nurtures creative expression
- Programming demystifies tech
- It teaches problem solving and persistence
- Children learn by thinking about doing
- But children also learn to think about thinking