ISBN: 9780716614203 | Pages 320 | Volumes: 10
With bright and colorful comic-book-style pages, World Book’s Building Blocks of Physical Science series makes complex STEM lessons exciting for young learners with a primary reading level grades 3 through 5.
Each nonfiction book pairs humor and action with scientifically accurate information to make even the most difficult topics amusing and easy to understand. Kids will eagerly learn the fundamentals of physics through such volumes as Energy, Magnetism, and Matter and How It Changes. Helpful glossaries and indexes in each volume direct readers to the most important terms and topics. Materials for further exploration are suggested in lists of additional resources. Give budding scientists a head start with World Book’s fun Building Blocks series!
Book Set Titles Include
- Force and Motion
- Matter and How It Changes
- Matter and Its Properties
- Bright, colorful pages and sequence cues draw in visual learners
- Directly addresses the reader to allow for interactive reading
- Provides easy-to-understand explanations of complex concept
- Accessible comics format can aid striving readers and ELL students
- Helps build a conceptual understanding of science fundamentals
- Perfect for students across a spectrum of reading comprehension and science mastery levels
- Helpful glossary and index in each volume, and includes a list of additional print and website resources in each volume