ISBN: 9780716620709 | Pages 288 | Volumes: 6
World Book’s Anti-Bullying Basics set aims to combat bullying from all perspectives: those bullied, those doing the bullying, and the adults trying to intervene. Each volume focuses on a different form of bullying, answers common questions about bullying, and offers practical advice on dealing with bullies.
Books in Series
- Bullied by Boys
- Bullied by Friends
- Bullied by Girls
- Bullied by Groups
- Bullied in Cyberspace
- Bullied to Belong
- Explores major forms of bullying
- Offers real-life narratives and questions
- Tailored to students in grades 5 through 8
- Written in a straightforward style that is appealing to teens and pre-teens
- Offers students, parents, and education professionals a perspective on what bullied children may be experiencing as well as guidance for responding to it.