Alpha Fun 1
ALPHA FUN incorporates a combination of phonics and sight word reading to address the cause of language development in early years. The approach and activities focus on building the following skills.
- Revision Sheet Recapitulation of concepts covered in the previous class.
- Word Practice Word building, phonetic practice of CVC words, and learning picture word association.
- Word Wall Helps to recall the vowels sound and usage.
- Reading Helps in reading by blending the sounds.
- Grammar Pages Teaches useful grammar topics through child-friendly activities.